This month we’ll be hosting a fantastic exhibition from Chelmsford Museum, featuring historical items of interest, and giving an insightful view on Chelmsford’s past!
Chelmsford Museum is currently going through a major transformation to provide larger exhibition areas, a new café and improvements to Oaklands Park. So whilst this expansion is taking place, and to make sure you don’t miss out on a fun and educational day out, a pop up exhibition with display items from the museum will be travelling around Chelmsford.
Starting with… you’ve guessed it… The Meadows!
Take a look at fascinating Medieval and Roman items, and a woolly rhino jaw! A great way to make your shopping trip to Chelmsford that much more exciting.
After you’ve explored the displays, enter our competition to win £100 to spend at The Meadows! Simply pick up a flyer from the exhibition stand, answer the question, enter your details, and then pop it in the box.
You’ll discover much more than shops at The Meadows!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is presented by the Meadows Shopping Centre, 42-47 High Street, Chelmsford Essex, CM2 6FD.
- No entry fee applies.
- Closing date is 22nd April 2018.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- There will be one winner selected by random from all entries made between 26th March – 22nd April.
- Winner will be contacted by email, with the prize to be collected from The Meadows.
- After three failed attempts at trying to contact winner, a new winner will be selected.
- The Meadows Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend or cancel this competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Any changes to the campaign will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible, where contact details are provided.
- By entering the competition and ticking the box to be added to The Meadows database, The Meadows will contact you to ask you to opt in to future email communications.
- Winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.