Another GREAT offer from The Meadows
We’re giving you the chance to get 2 hours free parking on us!
Simply spend £10 or more in any of our shops or eateries and receive 2 hours free parking off your next visit.
All you need to do is
1 – take your receipt to customer services to receive your promo code voucher
2 – book online at q-park.co.uk for when you next want to visit Chelmsford and park at Q-Park.
It really is that simple. You can book online for 2 hours free parking, or if you want to shop for more than 2 hours, put your promo code online and you will only have to pay for the remaining hours.
Perfect for if you’ve forgotten to pick up those household essentials, meaning a quick trip to Wilko or Boots after you’ve picked the kids up from school is now free!
Or if you fancy a family treat to one of our great restaurants, see it as the parking is on us!
You can collect as many vouchers as you like, just be sure to get your receipt stamped from customer services, located upstairs next to the toilets.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is presented by the Meadows Shopping Centre, 42-47 High Street, Chelmsford Essex, CM2 6FD from 2nd July 2018.
- No entry fee applies.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Every receipt over £10 can only be stamped once per use.
- Once a shopping receipt is stamped, it cannot be used again for any other campaign, competition or promotion.
- If the desired stay of the car park visit is above 2 hours, the remaining balance will be paid for by the customer.
- Once the customer books their parking space, all dealing will be dealt with through Q-Park and not The Meadows. Any questions or changes to parking matters must go through Q-Park.
- The Meadows Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend or cancel this campaign and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Any changes to the campaign will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible, where contact details are provided.
- Any personal data relating to the entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.