Following on from last year’s success, we will be running our ‘Shop for Schools’ competition again for 2018!
We’ve raised the bar this year and made the competition bigger and better by increasing the prize fund to £1750!
Launching on Thursday 1st March, the competition will run for three months until 1st June. During this time, every shopping trip you take at The Meadows could help your school win a stake of the prize fund!
All you need to do to help your local school be in for a chance to win is
- Spend £10 or more at any of the participating retailers or eateries at The Meadows.
- Make sure you ask for your token at the till point
- Place it in the Shop for Schools voting box located in the middle of the mall
Just follow the footprints in the centre to show you where to go!
It really is as simple as that.
At the end of the campaign the school with the most votes will receive the £1000 jackpot. There’s still money to be for won for the runners up as well, with the school that comes in second place receiving £500, and third place will collect £250.
Don’t forget to check on social media to see how your school is doing, and look out for BONUS TOKENS worth 5 votes in the Essex Chronicle.
Here’s the full list of schools that will be competing for that top prize!
- Baddow Hall Juniors
- Bishops C of E
- Boreham Primary
- Broomfield Primary
- Cathedral school
- Elmwood Primary
- Larkrise Primary
- Maltese Road
- Meadgate Primary
- Mildmay Infant & Nursery
- Moulsham Infants
- Moulsham Juniors
- Newlands Spring
- Perryfield Infants
- Rivenhall Primary
- Springfield Primary
- The Tyrells Primary
- Thriftwood School
- Writtle Infant School
- Writtle Junior School
Good luck to all schools taking part!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is presented by the Meadows Shopping Centre, 42-47 High Street, Chelmsford Essex, CM2 6FD.
- No entry fee applies.
- Closing date is Friday 1 June 2018.
- Winning schools will be notified on 1st/2nd June.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- There will be three winners selected according to how many tokens there are against that school.
- Prizes will be given to the chosen contact for that School and not any other third party.
- The Meadows Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend or cancel this competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Any changes to the campaign will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible, where contact details are provided.
- School entrants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the entrants will be used solely in accordance with current (UK) data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.